We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 2012.
Use of Your Information
– To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
– To meet our contractual commitments to you.
– To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Further, we may use your data so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
If you do not want us to use your data you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
All computers have the ability to automatically accept or decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which determines how to deal with cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Storing your personal data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing your information
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
– Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
– Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
– To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.